FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THIS AN OVERNIGHT EVENT?
- No, we have sessions during the evening, but you are responsible to pick up your student every evening after the sessions are over
WHAT AGES CAN COME?
- Conference is geared towards middle school and high school students, but young adults are welcome as well.
WILL LUNCH BE PROVIDED?
- Lunch is not included in the ticket price. Every afternoon during our lunch break, we will have food trucks present, but each student will have to bring their own money.
ARE THE FOOD TRUCKS FREE?
- Each student will need to bring money for food trucks.
WILL THERE BE INDIVIDUAL DAY/NIGHT TICKETS?
- No, we will not be selling individual day or night tickets.
CAN ADULTS BUY TICKETS TO CONFERENCE TO ATTEND?
- Yes, as long as you are young at heart. :)
ARE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE?
- We know sometimes finances can be an issue, so we want to partner with your investment to make a way for your student to come to Rally Conference. How much are you able to invest? To start the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DO MY KIDS NEED TO BE PICKED UP DURING LUNCH OR DINNER?
- We will have food trucks on site for lunch, but we will not have food trucks during the dinner breaks. We recommend that you pick up your student during the dinner breaks. They will have time to eat, change and come back for the evening sessions at 7PM.
WHAT TIME DOES IT END?
- Night sessions typically end around 9PM.
IS THERE A COST FOR PARKING?
- Parking is free!
DO YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE I CAN SEE?
- Yes, it is on the registration page. Head over an check it out!